questions about pool rover jr

May 13, 2012
Im looking at getting a poolrover jr but i have a question for people who have been using one for a while.
i was skeptical about getting an auto cleaner because my floor is not so flat due to a windstorm that came thru and tore my walls down and messed up the pool floor. There are high and low spots and a couple of nice footprints in the bottom. My question is how well does it operate under these circumstances i have read on there website and it states that it will work on not so even floors like mine. Just looking for some feedback before i invest 300 on a product that might nit work correctly.

I have one and love it...but my floor is pretty flat with just a few bumps. Unless you are talking 12"+ divots :smile: I would think it would work just fine. I purchased ours refurbished at the pool store for around $225 if I recall correctly....fall of 2008.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.