Pool finishes - pictures?

savela

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 26, 2012
Having a tough time deciding on a pool finish. I think we're limited to the Sunstone selections, unless we want to pay $$$$ a lot extra. Question, Sunstone reasonable? Any significant differences between the regular and select version? Finally, anybody have some pics of their Sunstone finish they would be willing to post here - couldn't find much with the search option. We're leaning toward the blues....thanks!

I think it's probably really hard to do a pool surface justice in a photo. But you can get a general idea with many, but not all surfaces.

It sounds like your PB is using this manufacturer almost exclusively, are there any other pools in the area that he could arrange to show you that have this surface?

Any other owners you know that have other surfaces that you could look at, for comparison sake?

y_not - builder has a few pools but the super blue is one that i think we would like but haven't seen pics of yet. pics may not work, agreed - i guess i'll take a leap of faith. big funky, my wife wants blue but not deep blue....i think her fear is the dark color will make the pool too hot during the summers...sheesh.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.