Orange County California Builders

Oct 8, 2012
I am new to Southern California and am looking to build a pool; however, I know very few people at this point to get any references for pool builders. I'm hoping some of you could give me the names of pool builders in Orange County that you have had good experiences with. Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Crimedogg, If you're still looking, call *pool builders name removed* in Anaheim. Working with him now and couldn't be happier. Let me know if you need contact info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you find someone you liked in OC? If so, please let all of us in the OC know! Thanks.
I am new to Southern California and am looking to build a pool; however, I know very few people at this point to get any references for pool builders. I'm hoping some of you could give me the names of pool builders in Orange County that you have had good experiences with. Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.