Cleaning AG pool after it hasnt been touched in months

Oct 8, 2012
Me and my girlfriend recently moved in with her dad since he couldn't take care of the place on his own. He's got a 5500 Gal AG pool that hasn't been touched since about the beginning of this year. It's full of algae that's more brown in color. So far I've got in and swept it as much as possible and ran the filter pretty much 24/7 for the past 2 weeks and i just cant get it clean at all. the water anymore is just murky instead of clear. Its a chlorine free pool and i really dont want to have to drain it completely and re-fill it since im just trying to get it clean to prepare for winter. They have me using a 3step system of chemicals by Baqucil (Algaecide, oxidization, and sanitation). Any suggestions would be great, Thanks in advance

Also if there's any info ive left out or you need let me know and ill get it ASAP.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.