Easytouch automation question

gjpe

Jul 26, 2012
I am working with several pool builders on what I would call a modest build. Inground fiberglass pool with 2 Laminars, heater, swg(intelli-something or other), sand filter. All of the packages include the Easytouch. It seems cool and I like the idea, but is it over kill for my modest set up? I like the idea of adding some landscaping lighting to it, but am I missing other advantages?

Thanks in advance!

sure, sorry about that. Contract says PAL2000 lights, I think it is 2 lights. 14x31 Viking pool, 1.0 hp pentair pump. Auto cover...can the control system control the cover?

Thanks.

Just did my own install with everything in my signature, I have to say I absolutely ole the Savi melody lights and the Easytouch automation is icing on the cake! I will be able to add items in the future as the budget allows. Very simple to install and allows for multiple settings for everything from yard and landscape lighting to adding a 30 amp breaker in the load center for the RV.

You can purchase the EasyTouch with an included Intellichlor, so the price is somewhat mitigated by this. In fact, if you go with an IC20 and Easytouch 4SP (520592), the price is only modestly more than the Intellichlor purchased alone. So, I think it makes sense if you are planning to have a SWGC in your system. I'd also recommend getting Intellibrites, since the Easytouch can control the special features of these light fixtures. What kind of pump is included in the bid? The Easytouch would work well with either a 2 speed pump, or better, a variable speed Intelliflo. The addition of a ScreenLogic 2 interface or Autelis PoolControl would allow you to control your pool from anywhere from a cell phone or web browser, which makes maintenance and control very convenient. I'd invest in one of these before purchasing any other sort of remote.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.