Best place to buy a salt system on line?

You will get all kinds of opinions, so be prepared. I don't think there's an outstanding "best". Also, there can be pretty big differences in price, depending on what features you want.

I have a Compupool CPSC48, and got it from poolnplaza.net I'm quite happy with it, and happy with the price I paid.

Tom,

You are not getting responses because there is no clear answer. Sort of like asking , "What is the best food and where should I buy it?"

You'll have to do some homework to educate yourself on what size SWG fits your pool and then decide on what bells and whistles you want and finally, who you feel good about purchasing it from.

I think it depends on what your looking for, I wanted total automation for the pool systems so I went with Pentair Easytouch 4 & the IC20 SWCG system. The easy touch included the 125amp sub panel. I purchased from on Amazon via Garfield pools which turned out to be Magnolia Pools in Riverside. The system cost $1093.00 including shipping.

Like others stated it really depends.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.