New category...?

stever

LifeTime Supporter
It's that time of year! Everybody is building and there's tons of new pictures and builds to talk about.

I - -like everybody else -- loves to see the progress of everybody's pool construction. I like to see all of the great ideas and beautiful pools.

In general people (myself included) are posting their build topic in the "swining pool ans spa build and repair". Seems logical enough -- but that folder is also used for general questions about pool building, materials, etc.

My suggestion is to add a folder for people to show off their builds and have the other about general topics of construction.

Any takers?

Thanks for listening! :-D

Steve

Well, despite my forum additions today, merging Grill With Skill and TFP, I tend to try to limit adding forums.

Too many specialty categories and the site gets kind of hard to navigate. I tried sub forums for awhile too, and they were all basically a flop.

I'll think about it.

me thinks grill with skill added makes it to busy, i would just have a general grilling section and say good bye to grill with skill all together.

btw, i think insted of a sub forum how about this.

pool builds as a forum

then the origional one for problems.

Rollin Thunder said:
btw, i think insted of a sub forum how about this.

pool builds as a forum

then the origional one for problems.

I understand about too many -- I didn't mean a sub-forum...

Maybe merge the just getting started with the 'problems, specific build issues/repair' forum..? seems to have some overlap.

As stated above is what I had in mind. There is some overlap with "show off your..." forum of completed pools... Never a perfect way.

the number of forums might look less imposing if they were broken up into groups, as some are now. There are a number that are water related that would work well in a group:
- Chemistry 101
- BBB
- Testing the water
- Algae
- Baquacil
- even "SWG" maybe

Either way, it's my $0.02 and I love it either way. The mods can decide what's best.

Steve

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.