Has anyone used an easy dome pool cover?

Compared to the life of a standard cover you probably will buy at least two regular covers plus air and water bags. So their statement is in the same ball park. I don't want to sound like I am praising the product, I am trying to find someone that has one and their opinion of it.

esdd said:
Compared to the life of a standard cover you probably will buy at least two regular covers plus air and water bags. So their statement is in the same ball park. I don't want to sound like I am praising the product, I am trying to find someone that has one and their opinion of it.

OK - so I can get behind the idea this is a reasonable value - if the claims are true - but I can't stand the wording they selected. If they had said, "Cost effective - lasts 2-3 times as long" vs. a statement that implies that it is only $50 extra I would be less miffed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.