New Construction Allen, TX

Watson

Aug 1, 2012
Dallas
We have been building now since the middle of August. Today they just did the stamped and patterned concrete around the pool. Enjoy the pictures of the progress of my pool.

pool02.JPG

pool03.JPG

pool04.JPG

pool05.JPG

pool06.JPG

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We are north of Waxahachie, near Rockett, out of the city limits. Your tile looks alot like ours. What kind of finish (plaster) are you doing on yours? It is going to be awesome when you're done. I was telling arvven in Dallas, it's kind of like having a baby. Once the pool is finished you forget all about the mess that you put up with for weeks on end!

You can put your equipment on your profile here... it helps when you have a question for the experts around here. (They are v e r y helpful........ and patient.)

imrodee said:
We are north of Waxahachie, near Rockett, out of the city limits. Your tile looks alot like ours. What kind of finish (plaster) are you doing on yours? It is going to be awesome when you're done. I was telling arvven in Dallas, it's kind of like having a baby. Once the pool is finished you forget all about the mess that you put up with for weeks on end!

You can put your equipment on your profile here... it helps when you have a question for the experts around here. (They are v e r y helpful........ and patient.)

Yeah I keep leaving the details at home to do it and I really only check this from work.

We are doing Luna Quartz finish. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.