mis-understanding with my TF test refills

Sep 26, 2007
knoxville tn
The refills for my TF test kit (the one that helps me have clear beautiful water) arived yesterday, and I have to tell you that I was kinda let down :evil: ....
The box the supplies came in said Ohmaha Stakes on the box.. My wife called me and asked if I needed her to pick up charcoal (chunk) so we could cook the stakes. I asked her who sent them, and she said someone named duraleigh
contracting... I just couldn't help laughing :wink: .
But seriously, thanks for the prompt service. Both times that I have ordered from duraleigh
I have been shocked that my order arives so quickly. Props to duraleigh.
Thanks for the great test kit and VERY prompt service.

Busted!! :shock: :shock:

We ran out of refill boxes (thanks for the orders, everyone) and so for two days we had to ship refills in whatever we could find.

The Omaha Steaks box may have been the most unusual one but we were scrounging whatever we could find so there may be some even more embarassing posts.

Our refill boxes arrived this AM so everything is back to the plain jane brown cardboard now. If any one receives a refill package that has the slight odor of potato chips, I'll swear I have no idea what you're talking about!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

It is all good... I just am really thankful that you ship SO quick. i can never seem to order till I am out of something.

new numbers:
FC 2.5
CC 0
TC 2.5
pH 7.4
TA 40
CH 250
CYA 45

I am shocking the pool tonight and turnning up the swg up 5% and try to keep FC at 3.5. Also I am still working on TA, I bought 6 more pound of baking soda today.

After my pool builder finished he left and didn't offer one word of advice on how to keep pool clean. I found this site and read, and read, and read, and read some more. i am in no way an expert, but i feel that i can keep the pool clean. (and if i can;t, i know where i can find help to get the water blue!!)
Thanks to everyone for all the info. I hope one day that I can be knowledgeable enough to help someone else.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.