Suggestions for pool cleaner

Aug 7, 2009
[Merged by moderator - Please keep your similar topics together, Thanks, jblizzle]

Looking into a pool cleaner. I live in florida and the pool is screened so rarely do I have any leaf problems. Mostly sand and small particulate debris from general use and pavers. I have been leaning toward the robotic cleaners since they don't run off the pool pumps. the pool is average size, definately not a large pool (don't recall the gallons off hand). Seems like most recommend the Maytronics line of cleaners. Is the M4 or premier overkill for my need? The cartridge filter seems like a bonus. Are the bag cleaners really that cumbersome? Could I get away with an M3?

Dolphin Triton, Premier, M4 all created equal?

Looking into a pool cleaner. Are the above all essentially the same just in a different skin? All have cartridge filters and seem to have the same specs.

Also has anyone bought refurbed on eBay with one year warranty?

A robotic cleaner would do a good job in your pool but if I were you I would do a little more research on the robotic cleaners there is a lot of different ones avalible. Check all the different ones and pick the best rated. I like the 9100

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.