Aqua Logic AQL-PS-8 not working

Sep 16, 2012
I have a AQL-PS-8 and a couple of days ago, everything quite working. I push on any of the pieces of equipment and all I hear is a click of the relay and nothing starts up. I'm thinking it's something simple I don't want to have a repairman come out and tell me you need a new circuit board.
Got any ideas? Are there any fuses I can check?
Jack

Welcome to TFP!

So the relays will click, but nothing powers up? Have you checked that you still have full incoming power? Granted you have to have power to throw the relay, but once the relay switches, seems odd that stuff does not turn on. Have you checked the power on the output of the relays?

What all do you have connected to the controller?

I think I recall reading that there is infact a fuse somewhere ... but can not remember if that was for the AquaLogic.

Give that man a cigar! I found a circuit board on line and bought it. Installed it. This is recommended by the tech at Aqualogic. Lights came on like the other board and again nothing happened. So I give up and call tech out to check it out. Now, what started this mess, was my filter motor going out and I replaced it. Nothing happened when I tried to start up everything.
Well, the tech checks a couple of things and then asks me about where the 220 power breaker is. I say in the breaker box and go there and lo' and behold, there is the tripped breaker! Flipped it and on comes everything. Stupid lesson to learn. The motor was what threw me as it was what originally tripped the breaker.
Now, does anybody want to buy a circuit board that works just fine? :roll:

Yeah ... sorry no one posted sooner ... sometimes the posts slip off the front page if there are a lot of posts coming in. We try to check the "Unanswered Posts" to prevent that from happening.

We are here if anything else come up ...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.