Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Here's my cracks in the coping (not ground movement, since pool has no cracks). I do expect this sort of thing in concrete, I was just wondering if there is a way to visually hide the cracks that looks good (paint?)
Coping-3877.jpg

Re: 3 month old pool should I have cracks in deck

You could fill the cracks and them paint but over time these cracks could re appear and then you just do the same thing over again. If it were me, I'd leave it like it is. I don't think it looks that bad.

ps0303 said:
You could fill the cracks and them paint but over time these cracks could re appear and then you just do the same thing over again. If it were me, I'd leave it like it is. I don't think it looks that bad.

This

ps0303 said:

My thinking too, who's going to notice the cracks:
Heron-3840.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.