Funny, my neighbor might be getting the message.

edweather

LifeTime Supporter
May 1, 2010
Kingsland, GA
I was walking in our neighborhood the other day, and my neighbor's babysitter, who happens to be a friend of mine, asked me to test their pool water. It was green. So I tested it with my T-100, and it came up 0 CL, and 0 Stabilizer. I gave him the basic scoop on what to do and told him about troublefreepool.com. When I spoke to him later in the day he said the owner didn't want to put bleach in the pool because of damage to the liner, yada, yada, yada. So I said fine, just keep doing what you are doing and get the same results. Yesterday I was driving by and saw him pouring some bottles of something in the pool, and I noticed a few empty Walmart bleach bottles nearby. I had to chuckle to myself.

Funny! Our neighbor used to have an above ground pool. For several years we would watch with amusement as each year they opened a filthy green swamp, spent forever trying to get it cleaned up, finally achieving relatively clear (at least not green) water for about a month ,then right back to nasty again. Burned up more than one pump over a period of about 5 yrs too. After several years of this, they finally just tore the thing down. Too bad we didn't know about this site then...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.