Pre-Build Checklist :?

I'm just getting quotes in, as I prep for the possible build, and the best one seems good, but I'm concerned I may be missing something that I need, or otherwise am not processing the info correctly. I'd be thrilled with some sage advice, before I make a big mistake!:

Elements covered in quote:
Shallow Depth - 4'
Deep End - 7'
Permit/Zone Charges included
Supervised Construction
No SWG included (but I'm thinking I should gt one. Thoughts? Is it well worth it? What would be a reasonable price to add that?)
Filter - Pentair, whisper Flow pump and motor, 420' Clean and Clear Cartridge Filter, and in-ground skimmer
Coping - Poured in place concrete, bullnosed on RBB, and pool edge. Otherwise 2' poured concrete additional decking all around
All taxes inc.
Excavation and dirt removal
6" band of waterline tile
medium marbleized waterproof plaster (colored)
Electrical run from panel to eq./pool light w/ GFCI Safety breaker
500 Watt incandescent marine light
2 child safe double suction drains w/ 2.5" pipe ("Sewer line" is not mentioned. Should it be?)
15' skimmer run
Three 2.5" return lines of 40'
Autofill
Solar Heating (PB believes that since I'm not getting a spa, and pool is relatively small, this would be ample in SoCal weather for year-round swimming, and save me a lot of money)
2 Sheer Descents
18" raised bond beam in back corner
16" reef at top step
Stacked Stone on RBB
6' Stucco Block Wall 10' long
Stacked stone on wall up to 3"
Sod removal

I'm getting an estimate of about $37K. However, I'm most concerned about equipment , parameters, etc. I realize price changes all over the country!

Thank you in advance for any feedback and advice you can offer, as I dive in to this new experience!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.