Slightly uneven?

Being out of level no more than 2" is fine, if you are only a quarter then I say that is awesome. My first pool was out of level a bit, the second time I tore it down and put it back up at my new house I used a rotating laser level and it was perfect. Having survived a few winters, and with frost heave and everything, I doubt it still is, but I haven't looked. AGP are meant to float I would imagine, which is why you should never allow your deck or anything solid to mount to the pool if it is set on footings.

Thanks ya'll- weeellllll I just noticed a couple of other things. A few wrinkles in the bottom of the floor. ( CAN I GET THESE OUT?) and something else and I am not sure how this will affect the set up of the pool. Walking around the pool. I noticed that on one area that the pool wall seems a little "jacked up" like its not sitting flat (the track and the wall support beam) on the sand anymore :shock:

Also one of the pavers that one of the support sticks was placed on seems like its not in place correctly. Actually I see several of these. Since they had to completely take down the pool and start over. I know I can't expect perfect. But do expect it to be done pretty darn close. I know once I turn the money over my chances of them coming back out for warrenty issues are nill. I bet they can't wait to get rid of me. :lol:

Here is what I am talking about. See how it is slightly lifted. The support beam is sitting on very little of the paver. The paver is actually shoved way up to far so that the back part of the beam is on nothing.

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

See they covered most of them with dirt. So to check them you have to dig around all of them. :sigh:

I don't think the posts on a round pool really do anything to support the pool once it is full of water.

You have equal pressure pushing out which may then level a post that was originally a little low.

I found a couple posts slightly raised after filling my AGP. I just pryed the blocks up and packed some soil under them until they were snug.

I am sure one of the installers can give the definitive answer to this.

Well, we are almost squared away. The electrical is done the way I wanted and expected it to be done and is working fine so far. Now just replace the pool light and bring me the missing handrail for the steps and we are ready to swim!! That is as soon as I figure out the rest of those steps!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.