How to hook up the Polaris 65 pool cleaner

While I am waiting on a "part" to be able to use my polaris, I have another question. I have the aqualuminator pool light. Apparently the polaris 65 fits over this light and that is how it works. Anyone with this similar set up find that the polaris is actually effective in cleaning the bottom of the pool?

lulupalooza said:
While I am waiting on a "part" to be able to use my polaris, I have another question. I have the aqualuminator pool light. Apparently the polaris 65 fits over this light and that is how it works. Anyone with this similar set up find that the polaris is actually effective in cleaning the bottom of the pool?

The part that fits over the light will cause a loss pressure compared to a direct return jet connection but it generally will still provide enough pressure to the unit. The Polaris 65 is a good unit.

- Josh

Hey Josh,

It's good to see another 504 boy here.... I'm actually from south of N.O. but transplanted to Baton Rouge area now.

I was looking at the Polaris 65 for our 27' AG pool too. You stated that it is pretty good, but my question is this,,,will this be a good cleaner or a "recommended" cleaner for our pool? As I said, we are getting a 27' pool, I read that the 65 comes with a 24' hose, would this be an issue for me? I mean, will we have a 3' foot dirty area in our pool, or will it be enough?

Also, I have looke at the PoolRover Jr.. Do you know anything about it, and would you recommend it over the 65? We are new to the game, but we want to get in right....

Thanks for any help......DMAN

GO HORNETS!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.