Huge Favor from my fellow AGP Owners~ Electrical hookup

Well never heard back from you as far as what you are actual looking for, so I will just post these:.(excuse the mess :oops: )

100_3258.jpg
[/img]

100_3259.jpg
[/img]

Thanks PI that is exactly what I am looking for and what I was thinking. I told the guy that I wanted the green metal box with the lock on it. Also I want it and the pool light box mounted on a piece of treated wood that is cemented in the ground and run to the exisiting outlet that was on the outside of the house. He came and took it off my AC though.

glad this post is here coz i have some questions :)

what i want to do is to run my pool from inside the house,

I would like to be able to turn on :

pump

heater

lights

Individually obviously :?

So, can this be done with minimum fuss as tho to speak

I can run my pump and lights from insede the house. Don't have a heater.

There are two dedicated breakers in my panel, one for the pump, one for the lights and electrical outlets. There's a timer for the pump hooked into the pump breaker; this timer has a manual on/off switch so I can run the pump during the timer's 'off' hours, if needed.

We also wired an on/off switch for the pump to one of the deck posts for when I vacuum. It's within reach of the skimmer and allows me to create or break the vacuum with the vacuum plate on the skimmer basket. I don't forever have to hike all the way around the pool just to throw the toggle on the pump.

AnnaK

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.