Is there some kind of vacuum hose adapter?

I installed a dedicated vacuum line with a vac-lock fitting like this when I built our inground pool. I've got a basic vacuum head with a 1 1/2" vacuum hose. The hose fits fine into my skimmer, but it's too big for the vac-lock fitting. The vac-lock is 1 1/2" I.D. and the O.D of the hose is 1 3/4. Is there some kind of adapter I can get?

Reactions: wdgt
I don't have any experience but I did some google searching and didn't find out squat. Hayward's website is worthless. All I found was in the Hayward Navigator manual that said you didn't use the skimmer cone adapter when you plug the hose into the vac lock. Are you guys using a different cleaner than the navigator?

I have a hayward part # V093C. Its the cone adapter mentioned above. You can Bing that part # and see the part. It might get you on the right path. The one I have measures 1 1/2" ID on the small end and 2 1/16" ID on the big end. It's made of a soft rubber.

I'm wondering if this thing will work:

http://www.amazon.com/Hayward-AXV09...id=1346340401&sr=1-6&keywords=hayward+adapter

If it's made to fit inside 1 1/2 hoses, then it should fit right? Looks like this:

11KWL6H6V6L.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.