NEED HELP!

Aug 27, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Hi Im new to TFP but I need all the help i can get. Three of my support poles have fallen off the pavers and the vinyl straps that were attached to the pool that held the support poles have busted, Im draining pool now does anyone know if they are rapairable or if once ive drain and releveled pool would the poles still have the same support without the staps please help I need all the help I can get

Yes Ive seen that done but only on round metal frame pools which hold the poles close to the pool. My pool is rectangular and the poles are at a 45 degree angle and the straps were attached to the botom of the liner then held by the support poles anyone with a rectangular intex metal frame pool have any advice

Do you think that you could repair the straps that broke? Possibly with glue and stiching? Those straps look like they hold back a lot of force and just the fact that they broke shows the forces involved. It is probably time for a new pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.