Where can I find 12-sided replacement spa cover?

otherchuck

Aug 27, 2012
Greetings all!

I have a 12-sided in-ground spa (raised 18", surrounded by concrete, providing a ledge of about 2 ft to sit on) and I desperately need to replace the cover. I'd prefer to get something like I already have...a 12-sided insulated hard cover...but all the sites I have seen online seem not to have such a thing. The most sides I ever see online is 8. The guy who built our pool/spa did not have this cover custom made so someone must carry these things. We have no info about the manufacturer/supplier of the cover, and the pool guy is also long gone, so we can't ask him.

If I have to have this custom-made, I presume that would increase the cost significantly, in which case I would probably settle for an octogon. But if anyone knows where I can get a 12-sided insulated hard cover, that would be ideal! Thanks!

Otherchuck

I think RHTubs sells aluminum skinned hard covers. They require a template and are not inexpensive, but perhaps an option if a hard cover is the primary design requirement.

Another thought ... twelve sides is closer to round. Have you considered a standard spa cover in a round shape with just enough overlap and skirting to do the job?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.