Above Ground Pool replacement Caps

Aug 26, 2012
Has anyone ever seen top rail caps like these? I have searched all over the internet without any luck. I need 16 of these to replace old, worn out, broken caps. We bought this house 4 years ago, with the pool already set up. I'd estimate the pool is anywhere between 12 and 16 years old, and have no idea who the manufacturer was or who installed the pool. There are no markings anywhere on the caps to identify the manufacturer. I hope someone recognizes the distinct anchor design on the outside of these caps. Any information is greatly appreciated!!

NoleDave40 said:
Has anyone ever seen top rail caps like these? I have searched all over the internet without any luck. I need 16 of these to replace old, worn out, broken caps. We bought this house 4 years ago, with the pool already set up. I'd estimate the pool is anywhere between 12 and 16 years old, and have no idea who the manufacturer was or who installed the pool. There are no markings anywhere on the caps to identify the manufacturer. I hope someone recognizes the distinct anchor design on the outside of these caps. Any information is greatly appreciated!!
Would be nice if you had link that we could click on.Your just upload picture to this subject..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.