Shipping TF 100 test kit to Australia

Yes the salt test is the issue have been looking for a good one for a while and I have heard good things about the taylor salt test. My SWG has an indicator on it that tells me when it is too high but not the actual level. Seems every year the pool shop manages to get the over level light to come on by having me add too much salt but by how much I have no idea. The salt cell specifically tells you not to have the salt too high so then guess what I have to buy a new cell win win for the shop..

That is good to know about the cell protection. Either way I am still keen to get myself setup to do all my own testing and pool maintenance as I am not too keen on the local pool shop. I have a degree in chemistry so it is not like I can not do it just have been too lazy to chase down a decent test kit and as I am on holidays at the moment that is one of the things on my 2013 list to do ben if I have to get it from the USA I figure it will more than pay for itself in a season of saved chemicals.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.