TIps for a 4Wheeler "Pool Cleaner?"

Well the "Pool Cleaner" came yesterday. Put it in the pool this morning and have fought the stupid thing all day! What a disappointment! The thing will not climb the walls as promised nor will it even go to the shallow end of the water to clean the pool. Took the weights off then even back on..just not what I expected it to be.

If anyone has any tips that they would like to share I would be very happy to try them. IF it doesn't get better I will be seeing if this thing is returnable!

Thanks in advance

You might have to reduce suction on your skimmer/main drain some. I have a vacuum gauge on my pump that I use to dial this in a little better. You will have to adjust this until the wheel rotations are what is recommended. Mine climbs very well, although it is a 2-wheel model. Why did you go with the 4-wheel model? I was told if your line is towards the middle the 2X will do fine. I have a much larger pool than yours and I have the 2X

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.