Loop-Loc or McEwen Safety Cover

JohnHK

Aug 24, 2012
I have been using the old tarp style cover for a couple of years and am very tired of the ugly mess and going to the installed safety cover. I want to go with the solid safety cover and am getting several quotes.

I am finding a lot of feedback on Loop-Loc safety covers with a 12-year warranty, but I have not been able to find feedback on the McEwen covers that have a 15 year warranty.

The price will be high for either, but since I am spending so much on this I would rather get the better quality one and want to get as much information as possible.

I've only had experience with installing loop-loc. They are very helpful on the phone. Their product is A+. Meyco and Loop-Loc invented the safety cover.
Regardless If you do get a safety cover and you don't want to worry about algae on the opening then I would definitely look at the Ultra-Loc with mesh drain panels made by loop-loc. It blocks out almost all sunlight which means it makes it very tough for algae to grow.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.