Slippery Vinyl Stairs-Any Suggestions

Glock30

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 30, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
All,
I have 3 vinyl stairs into my I/G pool that are a bit slippery.
I will need to install and bond a railing next year but I was wondering if anyone knew of a product to put on them (completely submerged) to increase traction.

Regards,

Glock30 said:
All,
I will need to install and bond a railing next year but I was wondering if anyone knew of a product to put on them (completely submerged) to increase traction.

Regards,

I recently asked such a question here about my fiberglass pool. I guess I hadn't realized that the stair "texture" only extended to about an inch to the front of the step. The steps then are smooth and curve downward. If I step on the steps too far forward I can slip right down them. My feet are long so it takes a bit of notice to step in safely. I hold on to the railing and feel a bit like an old lady entering the pool so slowly, but I can't risk a slip.

Glock30 said:
All,

Regards,

Interested in this as well.

PatPend aka Glock 19

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.