Looking for Recommendation on pool winter covers

May 6, 2012
Endicott NY
Can anyone recommend a cover for a 21 round above ground pool? brand/style/material..place to order. Looking for good quality, but not top of the line. This is the first winter with our pool and first time covering it. I have done some searching...but any pointers on ordering will be a great help.

Geo

I guess no one has any info on covers.. I have another question, I was given a pool cover by a neighbor when I took down their pool. Cover looks like new, but has a few tiny pin holes in the cover. Nothing bigger than pin holes. At what point do covers need to be replaced? Do pin holes make it not useable? I would like to use it this winter (our first winter with the pool) and replace it next year. Are a few pin holes cause to replace it...or normal for a cover.

Thanks,
Geo

Duct Tape is your friend..Just tape them holes over&use the free cover.I have found over the year's that the cheap one's are the best..Just cover it up for the winter&if you have to throw away you don't have much in it..Plus,the pain of cleaning it off.I much rather throw away than mess with the clean up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.