Help --Under the Gun

Dec 31, 2011
I am building a new inground steel and vinyl 44 x18 pool. I was talking to a Pentair rep about the automation and pump needs but I can not get ahold of him anymore. I need to sort out the automation, pump or pumps, SWG. The pool just arrived and I am scheduled to start the build in 2 weeks. "I will start a new post with lots of pics soon". Here are the features I want to control.
1. SWG - "Not ordered"
2. 2-Baja Deck Bubblers -"ordered KBK Technologies Color Cascade LED Lighted Bubbler with 100' Cord - Color-Changing (KBK-27-0207)
3. 4-Deck Jets - Ordered Pentair
4. 4-Spa Type Jets for Cozy Cove " Not ordered"
5. Badu Swim Jet - "Not ordered"
6. 2- 120 Ultrabright LED Color changing lights " Not Ordered"
7. 400 BTU Heater - Not ordered

The rep was talking about needing 2 VS pumps and their Intellitouch system. I think I only need one VS 3hp pump and I need a pretty easy automation system to use maybe "autopilot?"

I have spent 8 months on this killer site doing a ton of research to get this far but I am stuck on these issues and any help is appreciated.

Patrick

Patrick hate o break this to you, but you will need 2 pumps. Not sure you need 2 vs pumps, 1 vs and 1 regular pump may work. With all the auto valves you need not sure autopilot is the way to go, but I'm not familiar with that brand.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.