Prism Blue Pebblesheen and LED lights

Aug 15, 2012
Houston, Texas
Does anyone with Prism Blue Pebblesheen have the colored LED Pentair Intellibrites and if so do the colors show or is white the only color that works well with this finish? Trying to decide on Pebblesheen between Aqua Blue, Blue Granite and Prism Blue. Already have the lights installed.

Thanks.

I can tell you from my pool, which I was told is Caribbean Blue, is that the blue, purple and greens are awesome, but the yellows and reds are OK. I have the Pentair 5g lights so they have light shows that cycle through the darker colors and it makes the pool glow at night. I have had numerous people compliment on how good it looks. BTW - The LED lights do not put off as much light as a regular incandescent light so you may want to consider that.

Cypress3 said:
Thank you so much for giving me this information. I think Prism Blue is darker than Caribbean blue so that is why I am concerned about the lights, especially as a snake in the pool is a possibility!

Actually at night snakes and everything else is easy to see with any light on, led or regular. This is from my personal snake experiences at night! For me it is in the afternoon when it is sunny and the pool is in the shade of the house. It makes it really difficult to see what is in the pool from an angle. When I mean angle either when you are sitting down in chair or are in the water looking across the pool. Heck I can't even see my pool cleaner at that point. Once I was in the pool in the afternoon in the deep end and I could see a big head of something sticking out in the shallow end swimming around. I got out of that pool lighting fast because it was big and it was looking at me! Luckily it was only a big bull frog which was relocated back to the pond on the golf course! All I could think of was huge Anaconda. The only snakes we have had were all at night while we were in the pool and those were just little grass snakes.

I have the Blue Granite Pebblesheen with the Pentair LED. All the colors show very well off it. Blues and greens are very nice. The only one that is quite dark is the red light. Its a bit spooky making it look like a pool of blood.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.