Pebblesheen Help in NW Houston, TX

Aug 15, 2012
Houston, Texas
My pool is under construction and I am having a hard time picking the color of Pebble Sheen without seeing it in a real pool. I would like to see Aqua Blue and Caribbean blue if anyone in NW Houston has one of these colors and would be willing to let me see them. My pool is 3ft 6in to 5ft 6in deep with most of the pool being 4ft deep. I know that my pool will not show the deeper colors you get with Pebblesheen when you have a 6 - 8 ft depth.

In full sun darker colors will gain heat faster. Good for early and late season swimming, bad for hot months and shallow pools. Consider adding some provision for cooling, whether shade via umbrella sleeves near shallow areas so that some PM sun is deflected, or tall plants to the SW, or spray fountains for cooling. A spray fountain can be added afterwards to a return but the overall pool circulation pattern can be affected by that. Also with tap water of high TA (test your water to know that), pH will be pushed higher while using the fountain for cooling, whether built in or not.

Sorry I can't help with the colors, just wanted to make the suggestions for plans for cooling/shade needs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.