Just wanting to say THANK YOU

byersj

Mar 30, 2012
As the weather is beginning to change and I look back at the summer and the hours of enjoyment the swimming pool provided me and my family, I want to reach out to all the contributors to this forum and say "Thank you". I bought a TF100, a speed stir, resolved some circulation issues, bought a solar cover and built a homemade fountain to keep the water at enjoyable levels throughout the swimming season. I never had a single issue with the pool, just monitor and add chlorine! I added borates early this year and as a result never once had to adjust pH. In fact, never had to adjust anything except some CYA due to splashout , and backwash.

I hope to add a SWG to my pool next year so I don't have to stock liquid shock (much cheaper than chlorine in my area), but I do not believe that it could have been any easier to manage the pool. Thank you to all TFP members. I hope this cooling is short term and the pool can be used for another month or so, but I did want to take a moment and truly thank everyone :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.