For sale: $30 solar heating panels

what size are they? Come with all required hardware? Controller?

Likely a good deal if even just the panels.

I paid $50 for each 4x12.5 panel I got on craigslist.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

Linen,

Hang in there. I've had my cover off for the last week because of algea - 70-76 degrees is not my idea of warm. But yesterday I took the plunge and it wasn't too bad - not bathwater temp the way I like it, but with the sun shining on me, it wasn't too bad. Looking forward to the next couple of 80+ days.

I could see using solar panels to heat your home's hot water here in this area.

But my pool is already too warm (was 98 this afternoon); there's no way I'm going to try to heat it up more.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Linen: True, but that's not exactly a "redneck engineering" solution, so there's no fun in it. :lol:

After last night, I'll probably be buying a new pool anyway, so there goes the solar panel money.

The top ring on my Intex Easy Set leaked down last night, causing all my water to run out, and my pump to run dry for a couple of hours. I reinflated it and poured soapy water all over it, but there are no bubbles anywhere. Oh well, I'm off to research it, I'm sure there's a thread somewhere.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.