Zodiac Nature 2 Vision Pro - Useful or Useless?

Zodiace Nature 2 Vision Pro - Useful or Useless?

• Total voters
Hi there, this is my first post and I already love this site! :-D We are having our pool installed in two days and the package we got came with the Nature 2 Vision system. I've heard mixed reviews on the usefulness of this system and I'm wondering if I should even have it installed, or just skip it?

Any opinions are very welcome! Thanks!

Welcome to tfp, rhenry123 :wave:

I would skip it. It adds copper to your pool which can stain and turn blond hair green. It will still need a sanitizer such as chlorine. Properly maintained chlorine levels are more effective at keeping a pool safe and clean.

The original purpose of the Nature 2 is pointless. It came with our package, too, last year, and we used it. I believe it only helped contribute to the problems we were having by the end of the season. This year, before I found this site, we bought a new cartridge for it (ouch) and hooked it up. The only thing it DOES come in handy for is refilling the zpak's while on vacation (we have a timer). I intend to keep hooking it up every year but I won't be replacing the cartridge again - I plan to solely use it for chlorinating when we're out of town!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.