I need some return jets / caps for my pool and spa, like 3 maybe; anyone know where i can get them? They should be Hayward as everything else is. Also, any advice on the spa as the bubbler is quite aggressive and blows water like crazy... tighter or looser jets or is there an option? Wonder if the blower has an output mode or something as well.