Dummy T Cell?

for $40 I think I might attach standard unions in front and behind it. What is the real purpose though? When I remove one of these for the winter I use the opening in the union to blow through. Is this only a problem when using an air compressor maybe? Even if you buy this to run the pool while cleaning the cell, how long are you really cleaning for 30 min?

X-PertPool said:
for $40 I think I might attach standard unions in front and behind it. What is the real purpose though? When I remove one of these for the winter I use the opening in the union to blow through. Is this only a problem when using an air compressor maybe? Even if you buy this to run the pool while cleaning the cell, how long are you really cleaning for 30 min?

I agree, why bother. If you really must remove the cell for the winter, and you're paranoid about it, put a couple of rubber plugs in the pipes.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.