Underway in NM

savagesix

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2012
New Mexico
Here are some pics of our 20x36 underway. I will update signature line and specs as we get closer to water. This is a great site, looking forward to water and chemistry!
J.
IMG_3280.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3325.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg

Yep, the recesses are steps to get out of the deep end on both sides and the ledges are benches to hang out on and for the 3 Labradors to get out on. There is a bench on one side of the deep end also.

Deep end is 8.5' so my four boys, can be boys.

J.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
In Albuquerque. If you are talking about the tile run on one of the short ends, that is where the auto cover retracts to and the roll is supported. The concrete will be poured out in forms over it a bit to hide some of it. More pics next week.

J.

My pool is very similar. One thing I would do is add a radius to the edge on the tile on the inside of the cover vault. Cant tell if you have one, that way when the cover is closed it wont snag on the seams on the underside of the cover.

STLpool63131 said:
Any issues with water loss from splashing, jumping, etc. and entering your pool vault? Or does the auto cover block it? We are nearing the end of our build and I'm concerned. Thanks

I have nearly the same setup and there is defiantly water splashing into the cover vault, depends on how full the pool is to some degree. It isn't much unless adult size people are doing cannon ball from the board, my guess would be 0 / 30 gallons with people swimming but 200 / 500 if you really get wild.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.