Wanted: a non-working T-15 cell

Jul 27, 2012
Austin, TX
I am redoing my plumbing and will add a SWG after the replastering is done. I want to install a non-working cell as a placeholder so I can swap it out when the SWG can be turned on at a later time.

Please PM me. I will pay for the shipping cost. Thanks.

Scott

I already bought the Aqua rite with a T-15 cell. My pool has been idle for almost 2 years. The water in the pipe and equipment is very dirty. So I am just thinking I should use an old cell as a placeholder in the new plumbing and I will swap it out with a new cell after it is ready to turn on the SWG.

scott_home said:
The water in the pipe and equipment is very dirty.
The SWG is post filter so the water should not be all that dirty. I would just use the new cell and not turn it on.

Ack, I feel dumb. You said it was a T-Cell 15 and I asked you what kind of cell. Sorry about that! Clearly I need more coffee this morning. I would go with what mas985 said and just install the one you have and not turn the system on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.