HELP... think a duck is pooping in our new pool

Aug 5, 2012
Help... over the past 2 days, we beleive "something" is pooping in our pool at night... think maybe it is duck poop. It is leaving stains on our NEW PLASTER!!! HELP HELP HELP.

How do we stop the ducks (if it is one) and how to we get the stains off the bottom of the pool? I am just in shock right now, pool is less than 2 months old.

If it IS ducks there are a number of things you can try.

Some people have had luck with inflatable snakes or alligators that they leave floating in the pool.

Othes have used those spinning, shinning, wind chime looing things. - Some people even just hang up old CD's

A dog in the yard works wonders as well (that's my brothers solution).

I get the occassional duck in my pool in the winter, but with summer activity in the yard, they stay away.

-dave

Thanks everyone... it looks exactly like duck poop, but think we are going to set up a camera and see if we can determine what it is... I would guess if it is anything other than a duck, it would not be able to make it out past the ledge. I did get some inflatables and put them in the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.