Autopilot Troublshooting

Bob_Howard

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2008
Does anyone know where I can find a schematic or troubleshooting info for the power control board for an Autopilot 75003 digital control? I have a total control system that does not pass the power on self test. It begins the POST and then displays Fail 5V. All the fuses test out good. I'm sure this would be a simple fix if I can find a schematic for the board.
Thanks
Bob

Welcome to TFP!

Auto Pilot does not publish schematics, nor have I heard of any other source for finding them. Unless you can see something obviously burned/melted, or otherwise narrow down the cause of the problem, you usually need to replace the entire power supply board.

JasonLion said:
Welcome to TFP!

Auto Pilot does not publish schematics, nor have I heard of any other source for finding them. Unless you can see something obviously burned/melted, or otherwise narrow down the cause of the problem, you usually need to replace the entire power supply board.

Thanks for the welcome!

I was afraid that would be the answer. The cheapest replacement board I can find is over $900 for a rebuilt board. I believe that I will just replace the Total Control with a CircuPool and forget about all the fancy "extras" the TC does. The price would be about the same as buying a replacement board, and I have had lots of problems with this TC anyway (after the warranty expired of course!).
Bob

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.