Good News/Bad News

May 17, 2012
Central Georgia
The good news: my pool is sparkling clear.
The bad news: Now I can see all the dirt/leaves/junk on the bottom.
The good news: My leftover baracuda (that I named R2D2) is going to town on cleaning it up.
The bad news: It's supposed to storm again tomorrow, dumping more junk in the pool.

Pointyhead said:
The good news: my pool is sparkling clear.
The bad news: Now I can see all the dirt/leaves/junk on the bottom.
The good news: My leftover baracuda (that I named R2D2) is going to town on cleaning it up.
The bad news: It's supposed to storm again tomorrow, dumping more junk in the pool.

Good news: You are on the right forum. If you have read poolschool, you know what to do! If you know you will be getting a lot of debris in your pool, you can always do a preventative dose of chlorine!

Yep, thanks to this forum, I now have clear water AND the confidence to maintain a pool. I was quite worried when I first started, especially when it took a week for my water to uncloud, but it did. The experts told me not to worry, and that it would take a while. They were right. Testing is simple, only takes a few minutes, and I'm done. Now I"m trying to convince my friends with pools to dump the expensive pool chemicals and go with the BBB method.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.