New, under construction, and thank you.

savagesix

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2012
New Mexico
I knew there was better pool chemistry info out there, I just had to find it. I got the feeling everytime I was in a pool store I was getting hyped and marketed, nobody could back up their claims. It didn't take long to find you guys and gals. A couple hours of reading, some quick learning, and now I am confident I have found the resource I needed to have a TFP. So confident in fact, I put up the $30 before I even posted for the first time. That is some trust right there!

We are in construction process of in ground, gunite/plaster, 20x36 rectangle, auto cover, 3.5-8.5 deep, in Albuquerque, NM. It should get gunite this week and maybe open by Labor Day. Hopefully! We have four boys ages 6,8,12,13 and three girl Labradors, I am guessing the pool is going to get plenty of use. :party:

Just my reading over the weekend prompted me to stop by the PB today and cancel the Ozone generator and get some more decking instead, $1,700 more decking. Sweet. I am a tinkerer and DIY type of guy, the BBB looks like the way to go and will keep my brain stimulated enough to enjoy it.

I will get more info and pictures up when I get a chance, football started for 3 of the 4 boys last week and it is hectic right now.

Thank you and stay tuned,

J.

Welcome savagesix!

That is showing some confidence but well placed confidence. If you follow the steps here you definitely will save yourself $ and heartache.

I really don't know how people maintain a balanced pool w/o this site. It has to be dumb luck or a pool store guy actually knowing something! :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.