algae problem help needed

To drain (or not to drain) and whether to start over...

Last few days its been 105-110 F (40-42C) and our pool water went from bad to horrible and turned all green again.

Should I drain and refill? (There are NO laws against training into the city sewers in Serbia) and we have a 400 foot (125m) deep well we can refill from.

I think this is the only way to fix this, and then use the know how I read in the pool school to start if off with liquid chlorine the right way...

Looking forward to your input, thanks.

It is up to you. Have you ordered your test kit yet? If not there is no use draining as the same thing will happen in time.

What ever you decide to do this site will help you have the best pool you have ever seen!

GOOD LUCK! Keep us posted! :mrgreen:

Kim

How big is your pool? If it is small, draining can be the quickest, cheapest solution ... but you need a test kit as was previously discussed.

Any pool can be cleared with the shock process and enough chlorine and patience.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.