More Bragging

poolmama67

LifeTime Supporter
May 21, 2012
Arkansas
I just have to tell someone. I just came from the local store, where I was purchasing my weekly bleach supply. I was placing the jugs in my cart and telling my husband about how empty the shelf was. A lady was close by listening. She said, "Are you putting that in your pool?" :lol: :lol:

So then I told her, "You have got to check out this website." I told her what I had been through this year with my pool and the local pool store. And then I told her about the wonderful knowledge I have gained via this site.

When she told me how much she and her husband had spent via "the pool experts", I felt sorry for her. :cry: Then she told me that she had just bought her weekly 10lb tub of tabs. Of course I had to tell her that she really needed to stop using those and go with the knowledge on this site. When I told her that I spend an average of $6.00 a week to treat my pool, her mouth dropped open.

I said, "Well you really need to check out this site. It will save you a ton of money." She put the website address in her phone and said that she was going to show her husband because he was a skeptic about things. I told her that he could view the numerous conversion with pictures.

When my husband and I got to the truck, he said, "I am glad that you can help someone else with what you have learned. But I bet the pool store guys despise that website :laughblue: :laughblue:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.