Loose Piece of PVC in my SWCG....

Jul 24, 2012
Great forum! I have learned so much! I have just a question about the generator. It has been working amazingly well and still is. I noticed today, a rattling noise that is coming from the filter side at the beginning of the clear tube that houses the electro board. It looks like a short piece of PVC pipe that is clicking on the clear tube, just past the flow sensor. I called Intex, and he said to remove it, but hang on to it in case the SWCG doesn't work right. He says it sounds like an extra piece that is not needed! anyone ever hear of this??? Should I be worried???

I have a steel sided above ground pool, 24'x 52", 56" in the center, with a 1 Hp sand filter. I will add all this to my signature once I learn how!!!

I will be getting it out soon! The only thing you can see is just th ewhite line just before the clear tube gets to the electric circuit board. Crazzy thing! Thanks for you reply!

Attachments

• phpJ8d5I5PM.jpg
    phpJ8d5I5PM.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 57
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.