PoolPilot Digital run pump constant

Feb 8, 2008
Milford, CT
When I installed my Pool Pilot I used the pump relay to wire my pump directly to the unit. The only thing Ive regretted is that I cant find an easy way to just bypass the pump program(s) and run the pump constantly.

Am I missing some easy way to do this? Or is it a drawback of using the pump relay to control the pump?

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

Bama Rambler said:
The pump button on the unit should start and stop the pump independent of the programming.

Thats what I thought too, but it didnt seem to act that way.

Unless I missed something (i.e. my wife playing tricks on me!) if I activate the pump that way before the program begins it will run until the program is supposed to end.

Its not a huge deal. I just prefer to have control over it just in case. Mostly when there are people in the pool I prefer the filter to be on, and if they swim outside of the timeclock hours that cant happen.

For now Ive been using program 2 to encompass a wider range of hours than program 1. Enable it when I need it, then delete it when Im done.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.