Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair aluminum extention pole

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair aluminum extention pole

Finally have the pool running, PB came by and drop off some pool cleaning equipment also show me how they work, today I brushed and vacum after that tried unscrew the connector to shorten the pole but for the life me I couldn't unsrew it, OK out came the Wisegrip and pryer still no can do ( Boy my Pb is really strong or I'm dum ) any help would greatly appreciated.

Dennis

16000 gallons GRAND BEND ig vinyl pool, Sta-Rite Dynaglas 1hp pump and System III modular cartridge filter 300ft2, Jandy Aqua Pure 1400 salt generator, 325000btu LJ gas heater, 2 Pentair 500 watts lights, 4 deck jets.

2. Back To Top    #2
    They can be a pain. A strap-wrench will do it usually. I keep one hanging by the filter for all of the various fittings. A quick trick is to pour hot water over the fitting to free it. Not boiling, but pretty hot.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks John I'll give it a try.

Dennis

16000 gallons GRAND BEND ig vinyl pool, Sta-Rite Dynaglas 1hp pump and System III modular cartridge filter 300ft2, Jandy Aqua Pure 1400 salt generator, 325000btu LJ gas heater, 2 Pentair 500 watts lights, 4 deck jets.