Winter cover question

Aug 12, 2011
Augusta, Kansas
I know it's August and is going to be in the 100s today but I'm a planner and budget person.... :roll:

We have an Intext 32' x 16' Ultra Frame Pool that we leave up year round. This will be our second winter with our pool. Last winter in Kansas we really didn't have much of a winter - just cold, brown, and WINDY. Unfortunately, Mr. Wind too ahold of our cover ripped it off of 1/2 the pool and basically tore it to shreads.

I've done a bunch of googling and I haven't really found a good replacement - tons for round pools and a "normal" above ground but not much for the rectangle Ultra Frame.

Any suggestions?
Diane

How about an inground type pool cover or perhaps a good quality tarp? All depends on your budget. We spent $100 on an amorkote cover and it has now nicely survived two winters and looks primed to go winter #3. That's the first time we've been able to see a cover last more than two seasons.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.