Crystal Clear Water!!

bckcx2

Aug 21, 2011
Watson, Louisiana
Hello all,
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the advise I have found here. I started the BBB method three weeks ago with the purchase of a T-100 kit. I have been slowly adjusting everything and today i walked out to test the pool and found the water was so clear i appeared to be empty (if that makes sence) I just very very clear!! I have borax strips on order and once they arrive I will start working the borax up towards the 50 ppm mark. Thank you all once again for sharing your knowldge with us all!!!!

bckcx2 said:
Hello all,
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the advise I have found here. I started the BBB method three weeks ago with the purchase of a T-100 kit. I have been slowly adjusting everything and today i walked out to test the pool and found the water was so clear i appeared to be empty (if that makes sence) I just very very clear!! I have borax strips on order and once they arrive I will start working the borax up towards the 50 ppm mark. Thank you all once again for sharing your knowldge with us all!!!!
So clear it looks empty makes perfect sense to me.

There are three things to watch out for, though
1) Even a single blade of grass will be visible from yards away, so your pool will need more vacuuming
2) You have probably caught sparklypoolitis
3) It will get more and more difficult to swim in any other pool

:splash:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.