Leaking at the seam

J20832 said:
I don't think you could patch a very large section, but a hole a few inches long shouldn't be an issue. Read this over for some directions.

http://www.troublefreepool.com/hole...pair-it-t6656.html?hilit=repair tear in liner
so I successfully patched that hole and low and behold about a foot away a quarter sized hole popped up and then it split to 6-8 inches. The pool is done and I feel bad for the kids but I refuse to buy a new one with only a couple to 3 months tops left for swimming season before the 3-4 month off season. I guess you get what you pay for. I was deployed and the wife got the pool from big lots. Lesson learned. Next year will be an intex ultra frame pool. I hear they are much sturdier.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If I were getting a new, multi season Intex, it would be an ultra frame with a skimmer and a sand filter. I had EasySet and I am beyond that. I don't care for the u- tubed sack pools but is likely preference vs knowledge.

techguy said:
If I were getting a new, multi season Intex, it would be an ultra frame with a skimmer and a sand filter. I had EasySet and I am beyond that. I don't care for the u- tubed sack pools but is likely preference vs knowledge.
yeah I'm sure come the turn of the year in going with the 18'x9' ultra frame pool. It sucks because now I have a swg that was hooked up for three weeks that'll have to sit till next spring.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.