Greetings from the Midwest-Ks!

Jul 28, 2012
Land of Oz-Kansas
I guess I should have introduced myself before starting that long book of a thread on my liner :oops: I've been under duress with that pool though, lol so blame it on my head and not my heart!

I'm so glad I found this forum. There are tons of articles and questions that have helped already. If I can ever get this thing going, I'll need to put the new pump together. I've built an AGP before, but the filter/pump came already assembled. If I can get this pool together I'm thinking the filter will be a cake walk! :party:
I figure after this go round of pool building, I'll be "seasoned," but somehow I'm thinking being seasoned at pool installation and maintenance is a process that is never ending!

Warm greetings to you all, and thanks for having me aboard! I hope my colored text is not annoying to anyone. It's simply my way of keeping up with what I post; makes it easier to spot. Plus color is one of the spices of life. The blue is to remind me how beautiful the pool can be, once it's finished that is :)